Interior Decorator Assistant (freelance)
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada
- Type of project Administration, Designing & Media Administrative Assistant, Interior designer
- Duration 6-12 months
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience N/A
- Type of employment Freelance/Contractor, Part-time, TemporaryCONTRACTOR, PART_TIME, TEMPORARY
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required French, English Workhoppers Home Montreal QCTELECOMMUTE
New York based Interior Decorator looking for an assistant to help oversee a project in downtown Montreal, QC.
Job requires a few flexible hours a week.
Responsibilities includes, but not limited to:
- Measuring spaces
- Furniture receiving and placement
- Overseeing bathroom renovation
- Purchasing supplies
- Oversee Carpet/ Curtain installation
- Availability to pick up samples/ swatches
- Pack and Ship items to US
- Able to communicate with condominium staff, contractors and delivery people
Much communication will need to be remotely to New York.
Combination of working from Home and the apartment.
Flexible Schedule, weekday hours.
Please contact via email, to set up a phone meeting.
-January 4, 2022
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.