- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Sales & Marketing Management Consulting, Sales and lead generation
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
We look for driven individuals who seek to continue solving client problems and bringing innovative ideas to our team. As a small firm with plans to grow rapidly – you will be given the unique opportunity to provide strategic support to the growth of our company.
What You Will Do
We are looking for a skilled Engagement Leader to oversee relationships with our enterprise level clients. The ideal candidate will be be apt in building strong relationships with strategic clients demonstrated by your ability to understand our clients’ needs and requirements, aligning them with our best in cloud solutions to achieve their goals.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Proven experience as an engagement manager in technology or management consulting
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on client needs
- Experience with DocuSign or similar Contract Lifecycle Management technology
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
What else to expect
Employees will also gain exposure to an early stage growth company providing innovative opportunities to impact our clients in a meaningful way. We believe giving back is core to our values so as an employee you will be given the opportunity to participate in our’s day of service, giving back to the global community.
We take care of you!
Here are some our great perks and top benefits to highlight:
- Full benefit offerings including health, wellness, retirement and lifestyle offerings
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid holiday time
- Flexible Time Off – Take the time you need when you need to take it
Our’s Diversity Commitment
We invests in the development of its diverse employees. We appreciate the unique skills and experience that each person brings to the company.
The company is committed to offering Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Given the travel and onsite work with customers required for this position, applicants must be vaccinated and produce valid proof of vaccination for the COVID-19 virus prior to employment. Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is recognized by either providing a government issued COVID-19 vaccination card or proof of vaccination from your health provider. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or religious belief, please submit a written request to Human Resources for additional consideration, but exceptions will be extremely limited.
Finance gain Control – Increasing financial effectiveness, insight, and impact
Sales increase Productivity – Hitting quote more quickly, consistently, and efficiently
Operations increase Competitiveness – increasing competitive advantage through productivity rates, customer services outcomes, efficiency
-January 5, 2022
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.