Software Delivery Manager
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (From home)
- Type of project IT & Software Agile / Scrum Master, Microsoft Azure, Project Management
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ONTELECOMMUTE
Thrive with Agiloft
Are you an experienced Software Delivery Manager who is successful, motivated, smart, energetic, and looking for a rewarding position in a growing, profitable, and dynamic company?
We´re looking for a Software Delivery Manager hat thrives working in a fast-paced organization with interesting business challenges requiring smart solutions.
You must be comfortable with setting your own schedule and proactively collaborating in a globally dispersed team using a variety of communication channels.
Bringing your hands-on, software engineering expertise and understanding of configuration management, continuous integration, test-driven development, DevOps, and other technical practices, you will help us adopt and improve upon our Agile best practices for software development. By building relationships with product delivery teams, you will help transform the way people think, interact, and work throughout the software development lifecycle. You will facilitate team ceremonies and recommend improvements to increase team efficiency. You will partner with Engineering, QA, Product Management, and UX to ensure product delivery aligns with strategic priorities, capabilities, and release plans.
Lead Agile product delivery teams by providing effective collaboration, facilitation, leadership, and coaching to support agile development and delivery processes
- Organize and facilitate Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Release planning, and Retrospectives
- Coach team members on best Agile practices and problem-solving using Agile principles
- Remove impediments and identify potential process improvements to help teams deliver at a higher level
- Work with Product Managers to develop, manage, and continuously groom the team's story backlog
- Assist with capacity and resource planning
- Report on team velocity and sprint/release progress to inform decisions around prioritization of backlog and progress toward roadmap deliverables
- Analyze team processes and utilize team retros to coach best practices, so teams can be more efficient and effective
Coach engineering and QA teams in planning, implementing, and delivering high quality software utilizing modern Agile tools, practices and principles
- Help the team bridge the gap between business and technology
- Develop high performing teams that focus on the consistent and repeated delivery of business value
- Teach and coach on code development and testing principles and practices, including how to write good technical stories and tests
- Identify and find solutions with strong design patterns
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
Company Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental insurance
- RRSP plan with company match
- Referral bonuses
- Generous vacation and flexible work schedules
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members
If you have any questions in relation to COVID-19 vaccination or testing policies, or any other related procedures or benefits, please let us know.
Applicants from underrepresented groups such as minorities, veterans, or individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Why Join Us?
Our company provide agile software for contract lifecycle management (CLM) with an industry-leading reputation for customer success. To match the growing demand for CLM software, we are looking to find great talent to support and build our rapidly growing company. As a remote-first employer, we hire from a number of different geographies and is looking for individuals from diverse backgrounds who can contribute to our high-performing team, support our business, and enrich our positive, diverse, and inclusive culture.
We are very proud of our five-star employee rating on Glassdoor and that 99% of Glassdoor users would recommend us to a friend, and this is proof that our people are our greatest asset. We provide a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, 401k matching, and parental leave. But most importantly, we want to invest in YOU by providing opportunities for career growth, personal development reimbursements, employee wellness resources, and interactive communities, and employee resource groups. For more information, check out our website: www.agiloft.com
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination of any kind. All employment decisions at Agiloft are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, nationality, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
-January 5, 2022