Customer Service Ambassador-Downtown Toronto- Airport Security
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Specialized Help Customer service, Security guard
- Duration part time, flexible hours
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
Security Guards - Customer Service Ambassadors
- ENTRY LEVEL!
- Excellent opportunity to start a career as an Airport Security Guard!
- Morning and Day Shifts!
- Hiring Immediately!
- Compatible Pay Rate!
Our company specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all of our client’s needs. We are also proud to partner with various government organizations in securing their facilities.
Currently, we are seeking Airport Security Guards/ Customer Service Ambassadors
- Lakeshore & Bathurst area
- No parking on-site (paid only available nearby)
- Transit accessible
- Day & Afternoon shifts (some start times as early as 5am)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recognize the importance of all customers and the role every employee plays in influencing our client’s and their customers’ perceptions. While engaged is security operations, it is a employee’s responsibility to be professional, reliable, credible, responsive and friendly while maintaining a professional security posture.
- Monitor all areas and control access by unauthorized or undesirable persons.
- Ensure that all contractors have valid temporary passes to work in assigned areas.
- Respond immediately to any requests for assistance from customers, passengers and employees.
- Be courteous, tactful and helpful in enforcing all policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Demonstrate an active interest in promoting safety consciousness in the workplace.
- Respond as appropriate to any and all emergency situations that may occur at the workplace and client facilities within the scope of a security guard.
- Maintain complete, accurate and up to date patrol notes, incident reports and information management system entries as required.
- Other security related duties assigned on occasion from clients’ and management.
- Valid First Aid and CPR
- Valid Provincial Security Guard License
- Minimum High school education/equivalence
- 1 year of relevant security experience in an Airport or Commercial Security Environment is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 5 year residency in Canada is preferred
-January 5, 2022