- Rate $ $15.00 to $17.00 per hour per hour CAD $15.00 to $17.00 per hour / HOUR
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Specialized Help Security guard
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ON
Allied Universal is HIRING NOW!!!!!
As a Security Professional, you’ll play a vital role in ensuring our client's safety and security. You will use your communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with the ability to remain calm under pressure, to think quickly on your feet and maintain a professional manner. Our Security Guards must always project a professional image for our clients.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES NEED APPLY. PLEASE READ THE AD CAREFULLY.
YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED UNLESS YOU MEET ALL OF THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS BELOW:
- You MUST have lived in Canada for 5 years total due to Federal clearances
- Full time
- Locations: Mississauga and Etobicoke
- You MUST have availability to work Days, Afternoons, Overnights, Weekends, 12 hour shifts - Rotational schedules
- Own car preferred
***Make a difference in your community today!!***
Duties and Responsibilities:
Enforcement in designated areas; follow procedures in accordance with the policies of the Contract.
Recognize the importance of all customers and the role every employee plays in influencing our client’s and their customers’ perceptions. While engaged in security operations, it is a employee’s responsibility to be professional, reliable, credible, responsive and friendly while maintaining a professional security posture.
Communicating compliance, verifying identity as required
Conducting regular patrols and performing day to day enforcement activities
Maintaining good public relations respecting the space and those within it
Complete incident reports, and daily logs outlining observations and activities during assigned shifts
Ensure mobile vehicles are fueled and in good working order, report daily any mechanical problems on pre and post vehicle inspection report
Other security-related duties as assigned from time to time by client’s and Allied Universal management.
The Ideal Candidate:
Valid Ontario Security Guard Licence
Valid First Aid and CPR
Must be able to pass Criminal Background Check
Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
Graduated from High School minimum Post-Secondary preferred;
Ensure a high standard of customer service and respect with every citizen and industry interaction including but not limited to the education of stakeholders as necessary;
Required to work with a high level of independence and proficiency in conflict resolution;
Acting with professionalism and integrity;
Demonstrates an active interest in promoting safety consciousness in the workplace;
-January 10, 2022