- Rate TBD
- Location Vancouver, BC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Brand Ambassador / Promotional Event Rep, Fundraising / non profit, Sales and lead generation
- Duration Full Time - Part Time hours
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience None
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Vancouver BC
Our nonprofit company is looking for enthusiastic, engaging representatives to raise awareness, gather donations, and create energy and excitement around various local and international charities such as:
World Wildlife Fund
March of Dimes Canada
Save The Children
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about making positive changes and taking action to present these campaigns to everyday people face-to-face, providing that personal touch needed in today’s world. You will be working with a close-knit team on our fundraising campaign to inspire change and acquire sustainable donations.
Your role will be to present these campaigns to people face to face via Street Marketing, Event marketing, Mall campaigns, or Door Campaigns, and hit the daily, weekly and monthly targets both individually and as a team that you’ll be a part of.
The Sales Representative will be expected to become knowledgeable on the current charity we are working with. We provide all the training and ongoing team support.
In addition we are looking for people with entrepreneurial spirits who have interest in having their own team taking leadership positions. We are looking to advance people to management, and find new directors to open new offices across North America! Let us know if this is something that interests you!
- Ability to deliver great customer service experiences
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Approachable, good listener, empathetic
- Leadership skills
- Ability to motivate self and others
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Work well under pressure
- Able to take initiative
- Strong oral communication
- Multilingual is a plus!
What we offer
- Exciting prizes
- Travel opportunities
- Ongoing support
- Team atmosphere
- Face to face customer service experience
- An opportunity to raise money for some of the best charities in Canada!
- Free yearly Vacations down south
- $1000's in new hire bonuses!
If you’re looking for an enthusiastic group of like-minded individuals to share your skills with, spend your time with and change the world with, apply today!
** No experience is required, we provide all the training. However experience in customer service, sales, direct sales, marketing and fundraising is an asset!**
People with the following experience have also found success with this position: uber, driving, hospitality, serving, bartending, accommodation
We are a high-energy, face-to-face fundraising organization that promotes campaigns for not-for-profit organizations. We have been dedicated to helping charities raise the much needed funding to continue making a difference in the world!
-January 11, 2022