Pharma Marketing Consultant
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Sales & Marketing Market Research, Strategy and Planning
- Duration 90 + days contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
This is seeking a Pharma Marketing Consultant with experience in Product Launch to join its team in North America. This is an exciting client facing opportunity consulting practice. It requires a no-nonsense pragmatic attitude and the ability to handle complexity of product launch in a complex organizational environment.
The primary, immediate focus of the consultant is to be a critical team member of an ongoing consulting engagement at a Global Pharma Client. Ideal candidates are hands-on individuals with 5-7 years of relevant experience (management consulting + Pharma) with strong behavioral skills.
It is a hybrid role and preference will be given to candidates who reside in Greater Toronto or Metro New York Areas.
- Project Delivery: Participate in client conversations to help design and develop the marketing capability (strategy, process, practices, roles & responsibilities), with focus on product launch planning and execution, along with linkages to product development and brand planning teams. Requires strong documentation skills
- Project Management: Manage the project plan in a hybrid team environment; stay on top of tasks and support completion of tasks in collaborative environment
- Stakeholder Management: This role requires ability to understand the complex org structure quickly and support a variety of stakeholders
- Strategy Support: Conduct market research and synthesize information to support enhancement of strategic elements on the product launch and brand planning capability.
- Practice Building: Work with team to execute the Pharma practice building activities e.g., insights development, thought leadership materials creation etc. About 20% of the effort is expected on practice building, while 80% on client project delivery.
- Minimum 5-7 years of marketing strategy experience. Management consulting and pharma industry is preferred
- Experience in Pharma commercial environment, e.g., brand planning, promotion, product launch
- Proven client facing experience in management consulting projects
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Science, Technology, or healthcare.
- Great listening, communication (written and spoken) and project management skills are critical to success in this role
- Very strong PowerPoint skills and business writing skills
- Candidate needs to be a self-starter / responsive and self-organized
- Ability to understand the strategic context and hands-on / operationally efficient
- Ability to add value in a highly visible, sensitive, and fast-paced work environment
-January 14, 2022