TERRITORY SALES REPRESENTATIVE - INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICE!
- Rate TBD
- Location Kitchener, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Sales & Marketing Sales and lead generation, Simply Accounting
- Duration Full Time - Part Time ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Kitchener ON
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Territory Sales Representative - Industrial Products to join our growing company for a territory in the Kitchener, On and surrounding areas.
You will be promoting the sales and service of dock levelers, dock seals/shelters, industrial doors, HVLS Fans, air barriers, overhead door service and more. All our services are centered around our core values: improving safety, productivity, and reducing energy consumption.
- Build and implement a customized territory sales plan as well as taking care of service needs and being accountable for deliverables.
- Ensure company sales targets are met on a consistent basis with any limitations effectively communicated to your manager.
- Manage an existing customer base while constantly cold call new prospects.
- Grow and track qualified sales leads and opportunities and perform marketing and follow up duties to convince customers to open business accounts with the company.
- Attend scheduled meetings to promote all products and services offered while maintaining professionalism.
- Prepare and present detailed quotations while remaining informed of competitor products and offerings.
Position: Territory Sales Representative, Industrial Equipment and Service
Territory: Kitchener, On and surrounding areas
Manager: Vice President
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Must have at least 2-3 years of previous sales or account management experience and comfortable presenting to small audiences.
- At least 2-3 years experience working with Overhead Doors and/or Docks is suggested.
- Superior cold calling skills is a must!
- Strong time management skills.
- Possess a clean driving record and a valid driver’s license.
- Excellent presentation, communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Above average organization, planning, and administrative skills.
- Superior customer relationship skills.
- University degree or College diploma in Sales, Marketing, and/or Business Management would be an asset.
- Must be PC literate with above average knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of skilled trades (i.e. construction, industrial, dock, and doors) would be a definite asset.
Why Join Us
- Join a growing team who is a nationwide leader in the loading dock and door industry with 20 years of experience.
- New customers are being onboarded daily including some of the largest brands out there, such as Walmart, Loblaws, Shoppers Drug Mart, Home Depot, Rona, Lowes and many more to give you a challenging and rewarding work environment.
- A friendly and supportive team that’s dedicated to getting the job done right.
- Health and dental benefits.
- Employee wellness program.
- RRSP matching program.
If you are interested in this Territory Sales Representative - Industrial Products and Service position, please, send in your resume and we will contact you directly as soon as possible.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
-January 14, 2022