Field Marketing, Customer Service & Sales Representatives
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Sales & Marketing Business Development, Customer service, Sales and lead generation
- Duration Full Time - Part Time ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
Students who can work at least 2 days per week (including Saturday and Sunday) are welcomed to apply. Start working ASAP, training will be provided.
Our company have been a trusted employers for over 50 years in your local neighborhoods and are Canada's largest lawn care company. We are currently hiring Outdoor Lead Generator. We provide an amazing opportunity for you to work outdoors and have touchless interactions with our clients.
What’s in it for you?
· Ongoing training and mentorship program
· Covid-19 protocols in place to ensure a safe work environment for our staff
From November to March: Outdoor Lead Generation for prospective customers
- You will be assigned to a supervised team of 4-6 Lead Generators where you will conduct door to door lead generation activities in your own assigned territory
- You will offer free no obligation estimates/quotes for lawn care for the upcoming season.
- Maintain a professional personal appearance.
If you are interested in working with us as a lawn care technician, you can stay and work from April to November too.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- You need to be able to work at least 2 days per week from 10:00am to 6:00pm (including Saturday and Sunday)
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be physically fit since you would be walking a lot in the winter conditions
If you have any interest or experience in the following fields, this position may be of interest to you.
· Agronomics or Horticulture
· General Labour
· Customer Service
· Lawn/Garden Maintenance
· Golf Course
· Lead Generation / Marketing
· Professional Driving Experience
· Student Part-Time Job
-January 14, 2022