Emergency Preparedness Professional
- Rate $50-75 per hour
- Location Montreal, QC Canada
Quebec City, QC Canada
Laval/North Shore, QC Canada
Gatineau, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Health, IT & Software Training, Healthcare consultant, Project Management
- Duration ongoing
- Education required Vocational training
- Years of experience N/A
- Deadline urgent
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Seeking a native French Quebec speaking Emergency Preparedness Professional to be responsible for the facilitation, planning and completion of an assortment of Emergency Management projects. This person will identify and execute projects tasks, milestones and deliverables as well as provide status reporting on all project aspects. This well rounded position will offer projects in the fields of evacuation planning, hazardous materials management, fire and code compliance as well as other duties. Working knowledge of Fire Systems is a must.
Our company provides expertise in all aspects of disaster, emergency, and hazardous materials planning and management and has been in business for more than 4 years and is located 30 miles south of Denver in Castle Rock, Colorado.
We are looking for the right candidates with Emergency Preparedness background and will fly them to the locations needed to work. We have several positions available in locations.
Competitive hourly rate or project rate dependent on experience.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.