- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Purchasing / Inventory
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ON
We are seeking a dedicated and engaging individual who is ready and willing to challenge themselves by utilizing their unique collection of knowledge, skills and experience in new ways in the following capacity:
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Purchasing of product as required (i.e. rush, stock, customer-specific).
- Updating PO’s in system based on Vendor confirmation and informing CSRs where necessary.
- Accurately and regularly maintain, and effectively utilize applicable reports.
- Provide product pricing and availability to our branches for specific vendors when required.
- Assist in returning no-move inventory to vendors.
- Assist in Redistribution of slow and/or no-move inventory.
- Assist in Maintain Contract Management Files within SX, ensuring proper documentation is received,
- Assist in Expediting and updating Purchase Orders, as well as accurately updating deliveries according to vendor confirmations.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO OUR TEAM:
- High-school diploma (or equivalent); Post-secondary degree or diploma preferred.
- Prior experience in purchasing and/or inventory management preferred.
QUALITIES OF A GREAT FIT:
- Exhibits high integrity and trustworthiness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective problem solving ability
- High resiliency; able to remain composed in stressful situations, and deliver under pressure
- Curious, probing, inquisitive and eager to learn
- Good team player with the ability to build relationships and to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to recognize and solve problems of a highly complex nature with a high attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Strong computer skills
BENEFITS OF BEING PART OF THE TEAM:
- Comprehensive Group Benefits Program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- RRSP Matching Plan
- Personal & Professional Development Subsidy
- Employee Recognition Program
- Continued Professional Development Opportunities (access to LinkedIn Learning, product training, third-party personal and professional skills training opportunities)
- Constructive, engaging organizational culture
- Opportunity to work alongside experienced industry professionals
Our careers allow you to utilize your skills, knowledge, and experience while at the same time offering you a position that you will find both challenging and rewarding as you realize your potential and achieve your career goals.
We´ll provide accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you are contacted for consideration and require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please indicate the accommodation required.
-March 1, 2022