Social Media Manager (work from home, flexible)
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (From home)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Social Media
- Duration months
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment Freelance/ContractorCONTRACTOR
- Area of Specialization Communication and journalism
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ONTELECOMMUTE
We are a tourism marketing & communications agency looking for an experienced freelance Social Media / Community Manager, passionate for Social Media and with deep knowledge of the latest trends and the latest platforms. Naturally outgoing and a team player, with excellent written and communication skills and examples of the online communities that have nurtured and grown. A storyteller with an exceptional ability to think strategically and creatively, staying on-brand with tone and voice. Analytical, collaborative, ambitious and enjoy solving problems. Experience with travel brands is a plus. Exceptional writing skills in English; French is a plus.
You will be tasked with developing and executing content strategies for our clients in the travel industry (destinations, airlines, hotels, car rental), to build trust among our target audiences in Canada, primarily consumers and travel industry partners. You will work collaboratively with various internal and external teams and stakeholders to ensure content for assigned projects meets requirements and is delivered on schedule and within budget.
You’ll be expected to:
· Grow the community through creative day-to-day conversations and fresh content.
· Proactively interact with online communities, building lasting relationships with key influencers and helping to spread the word of our clients across the web
· Transform the latest trending topics into opportunities.
· Work with the Social Team to create content based on insights from customer conversations and trends within both the social and corresponding industry.
· Monitor discussions, resource postings, and trends within the community, to ensure the right conversations are happening, with the right people, at the right time.
Work from home, flexible hours.
Join us now!
-May 4, 2022
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.