Part Time Merchandiser-Madison, WI
- Rate TBD
- Location Madison, WI United States (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Retail Sales, Merchandising
- Duration Part Time hours
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience N/A
- Deadline June 12, 2015
- Area of Specialization N/A
- We are the premier retail service organization that partners with both manufacturers and retailers to increase sales at store level. We provide in store services to department stores, mass merchants and stand alone retailers throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
Our Merchandisers increase sales by showcasing brands and products on the retail selling floor. Our merchandisers keep store fixtures filled and organized, visual displays looking great, and regularly engage with customers.
• Replenish stock, organize, and display merchandise by specifications.
• Merchandise/sell products by maintaining the best real estate and through helping customers.
• Develop relationships with store management, sales staff, and merchandising team.
• Provide market intelligence: new products, customer’s needs, visual/fixture presentations, marketing strategies, and any other useful intelligence.
• Follow store policies which include dress code adherence and sign-in procedures.
• Retail experience is a must; prior merchandising experience is a plus.
• High-speed internet access required for daily reporting, uploading photos, and training.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
• Reliable Transportation.
With our company you can expect competitive pay and advancement opportunities. You’ll also work with premiere brands and receive training from industry experts. Come join our team of experts!
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.