Technical Sales Consultant
- Rate $commission & bonus per hour CAD commission & bonus / HOUR
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Sales & Marketing, Writing/Translation Customer service, Sales and lead generation, Translation: English
- Duration contract flexible ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
· Develop new customers and maintain existing ones in the territory (willing to travel regularly).
· Meet/exceed revenue goals. This will consist of telephone communication, outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication.
· Create and maintain a relationship of trust with each client.
· Resolve product and services related problems.
· Prepare and administer sales contracts.
· Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support.
· Promote sales to existing clients.
· Network with merchants to create sale prospects.
· Sell targeted services to prospects.
· Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate products or services.
· Develop reports and proposals to illustrate benefits from use of good or service.
· Experience in heating cable applications.
· Will be an asset, if you have skill in electricity as an electrician.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Reach and or exceed assigned revenue goals
· Evaluate customer business needs and analyze market trends to develop customer centric product and service solutions.
· Strong negotiation skills and ability to manage and maintain profitable margins.
· Keep informed of market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products.
· Enter and update all relevant information and communications into our CRM.
· Perform all other related tasks based on the needs of the organization.
· Be fully bilingual in English (French an asset).
· 1 or more years of sales experience in a related field.
· Valid driver's license with a “clean” driving record.
· Travel expenses paid by employer
· Competitive commission earnings
· Base salary
· 3 weeks vacations
· Company insurance policy
-March 23, 2022