Registered Massage Therapist
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Health Massage Therapist
- Duration Full Time - Part Time - daily, Seasonal hours
- Education required Vocational training
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
The RMT should be professional, skilled, experienced and have a solid work ethic. An active and dynamic learner who can thrive independently within a community network. The practitioner should reveal a strength in communication – both interpersonally and with patients. Professionalism and excellence in customer service are assets. Exceptional work performance, punctuality and attendance required.
The therapeutic rooms are spacious with all supplies provided as well as an ergonomic hydraulic table. The service is supported by Club staff, including regular maintenance of the clinic rooms and reliable linen supply. All marketing is performed in-house, including digital, newsletter media and print materials.
Training will be provided to support the orientation and integration into the private club culture.
Opportunities are available for the advancement in Professional Development.
Exclusive opportunity to participate and benefit within the framework of a 1 on 1 Mentorship program with a seasoned manual therapist (RMT & Osteopath) with 35 ++ years experience.
All COVID-19 measures are in place with full provision of Public Health standards. All materials including PPE, disinfectant wipes/sprays, gloves are provided.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide massage therapy services to members, guests and senior staff as requested
- Provide massage therapy services according to published service rates
- Manage appointment sessions with member and locker room staff bookings
- Submit accurate chits for billing to locker room staff for processing
Hours of Available:
- Full Time, Part Time, Days, Evenings (Spring/Summer/Fall) 7 days/week
- Full Time, Part Time, Days (Winter) Tuesday – Sunday
- Shifts availability vary in accordance with seasonal high/low peak periods.
- Competitive percentage split with threshold inscentives
- Full in-house linen and cleaning service
- Online Booking/Scheduling
- Contractor Lunch/Dinner Meals
- Hydraulic Table
- Hydrotherapy modalities
- Hot Stone modality
- Ultrasound modality
- Thumper/Thera-gun modality
- Electro-acupuncture modality
Registered and in good standing with the Collegae of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO)
Proof of valid Liability.Malpractice Insurance.
-March 29, 2022
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.