Scientific Project Manager (Remote-based)
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (From home)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Health Management Consulting, Pharmaceutical consultant, Sciences research, Strategy and Planning
- Duration contract flexible ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Medical and Health Professions
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Montreal QCTELECOMMUTE
The Scientific Project Manager (PM) leads the operational study team,manages key relationships with internal and external stakeholders and overseesall aspects of a given project to ensure successful execution. The PM developsand proactively manages study timeline and is responsible for the scope of workincluding third party vendor involvement. The PM adequately evaluatesprobability and impact of risk, develops and implements risk management plansto mitigate effect on project objectives and deliverables, and effectivelynavigates project budgets towards expected profitability.
- Independently execute clinical trials from study award through archival.
- Develop project-specific timelines and proactively manage the criticalpath to ensure on-time execution and delivery per scope of work.
- Assess out of scope activities for potential change orders.
- Act as the central point of contact for all internal and externalstakeholder inquiries during execution of a project and maintain effective andefficient communication with all parties.
- Ensure critical milestones are met using autonomy and interpersonalskills.
- Manage and coordinate, along with the study team, any situation impactingstudy outcome and escalate as appropriate.
- Plan and execute internal and external study team meetings.
- Coordinate, review and approve study related documents including but notlimited to protocols, informed consents, study manuals and plans, case reportforms.
- Create and maintain the Trial Master File and ensure inspectionreadiness.
- Support submissions to institutional review boards and regulatoryagencies.
- Work with Quality Assurance to ensure GCP and regulatory compliance ismaintained.
- Facilitate process of identification, selection, initiation, monitoring,and close out of appropriate investigational sites.
- Review critical study data for accuracy and evaluation of protocolendpoints.
- Provide effective oversight of third-party vendors.
- Facilitate Lessons Learned meetings.
- Participate in client visits, or host clients, as required.
- Provide assistance to Business Development in promoting our client’sservices.
- Bachelor or higher-level degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Medicine,Sciences., equivalent fields and /or equivalent experience could be considered.
- Ability to work independently
- Exceptional Communication
- Client services approach (internal and external)
- Problem solving and risk mitigation
- Management skills
- Ability to travel for client visits, site visits and/or meetings(approx. 10%)
- Microsoft Office (including MS Project)
-April 7, 2022