Agent telemarketing (work from home)
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (From home)
- Type of project Administration, General support Call center, Telemarketing
- Duration hours
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Type of employment Freelance/Contractor, Part-timeCONTRACTOR, PART_TIME
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required French, English Workhoppers Home Montreal QCTELECOMMUTE
-Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
-Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
-Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information.
-Keeping up with product, service information and updates.
-Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
-Explaining and demonstrating (product knowledge) features of products and services.
-Staying informed about competing products and services.
-Researching and qualifying new leads.
-Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
-April 5, 2022
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.