- Rate TBD
- Location Hamilton, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Designing & Media, Specialized Help Architect, Engineering, Management Consulting, Strategy and Planning
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Engineering
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Hamilton ON
Responsibilities and Job Tasks Include:
- Conduct on site roof and building envelope inspection reports and condition assessments.
- Assist with the design and development of repair, remediation, replacement tender document packages.
- Completion of project drawings and details utilizing AutoCAD.
- Preparation, and modification of technical specification packages.
- Project management and oversight for new and on-going project.
- Assist Field Team with QA / QC and roof inspections and reports utilizing company formatting and layouts.
- Conduct preliminary moisture infiltration inspections and testing.
- Project condition research and information gathering.
- Manage Project administration responsibilities - specifically pertaining to change orders and site directives on a project-by-project basis.
- Moisture Scanning.
- Facilitate and lead project meetings.
- Liaise with Clients, Contractors, Manufacturers etc. as required.
- Comprehension, understanding, and interpretation of existing blueprint and technical documentation.
- Preparation of proposed project budgets and schedules.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of roofing related experience in the I.C.I. construction section.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Team player – and willingness to tackle any job or task presented.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all low slope roofing and building envelope systems.
- Diploma in Architectural Technology or equivalent is preferred.
- Intermediate Proficiency with AutoCAD.
- Professional Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Self motivated and ability to handle multiple tasks / projects at one time.
- Valid Ontario Driver’s license with clean abstract
- Ability to present and lead presentations and meetings.
- Good handle on reading and interpreting construction documents such as drawings and specifications.
· A Competitive compensation package is available for the right candidate and will be based upon experience and skill sets of the successful candidate.
· The opportunity to be part of a highly talented and motivated team, ever looking to grow and expand in the roofing industry.
All interested individuals are asked to submit resumes to for consideration.
-April 8, 2022
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.