Lead generation for Professional Speaker (part-time)
- Rate $15 per hour CAD 15 / HOUR
Denver, CO United States
Aurora, CO United States (From home)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Sales and lead generation
- Duration 10h/w ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment Freelance/Contractor, Part-time, InternCONTRACTOR, PART_TIME, INTERN
- Area of Specialization None
- Languages required English Workhoppers Home Denver COAurora COTELECOMMUTE
Speaking Opportunity Procurement Specialist for Professional Speaker
Do you enjoy (and have experience) researching on the internet, emailing contacts and talking to people on the phone?
Then, this home-based, part-time contractor position could be for you.
Here's what you would do under my guidance:
1. Research company, association, event websites, LinkedIn and databases for contacts who hire professional speakers.
2. Send an email pitching me as an available speaker for an upcoming event.
3. Qualify the speaking opportunity by (mostly) email or (sometimes) phone to determine if the opportunity is a good fit for me (with my support of course).
4. Add contact details to Google Drive document so I can setup appointment with potential client to further evaluate the speaking opportunity and I will close the deal from there.
* Previous sales, telemarketing or customer service background is essential.
* Mornings or early afternoon availability, two to five days a week, Monday-Friday.
* 10 hours per week in two-hour focused blocks per day (to start with).
* Pleasant, energetic voice.
* English as primary language, no heavy accents.
* Good grammar skills (must know the difference between their, there, and they're, you're and your, to, two, and too, lose and loose, and it's and its).
* Willingness to use your own phone/cell phone for calls.
* Quiet home work environment. No screaming children in the background or barking dogs.
* High speed internet.
* Past experience working with professional speakers is a big plus, but not essential.
Perfect for students, seeking paid internships, stay-at-home parents, disabled vets, or if you've been laid off or have retired and have time on your hands.
* Pay is $15/hour + bonus opportunities based on performance. Hourly rate will be increased to $20/hour after month one.
-May 9, 2022
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.