Bilingual Customer Sales & Service representative
- Rate $$18.00 (bilingual) per hour CAD $18.00 (bilingual) / HOUR
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (From home)
- Type of project Administration, Sales & Marketing, Writing/Translation Customer service, Sales and lead generation, Translation: English, Translation: French
- Duration Full Time - Part Time hours
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Montreal QCTELECOMMUTE
Bilingual Customer Sales & Service Representative
Retention bonus awarded at completion of first 60 days!
Seeking: energetic sales and service driven individuals.
We have an immediate opportunity in marketing insurance products to existing customers for Canada's largest Financial & Insurance service providers.
If this is you, keep reading!
What’s in it for you:
- · Guaranteed hourly base wage plus performance incentives up to $250 monthly
- · Retention bonus awarded at completion of first 60 days
- · Full-time and Part-time positions available
- · Progressive benefit plan after 90 days of employment
- · Fully paid training
- · Access to Perkopolis, Canada's leading employee perk program (5-20% discounts across 450+ companies)
- · Friendly, professional and supportive team atmosphere
- · Helpful and motivational coaching staff
- · Structured sales presentation and ongoing skill development provided
- · Career growth & development opportunities
What you bring:
- · Fluently bilingual in English and French (English-only or French-only positions also available)
- · Confidence to communicate with customers about new products
- · Ability to create a climate of trust with the customer in order to promote products
- · Excellent telephone etiquette and professionalism
- · Ability to thrive in a performance-driven environment
- · Comfortable navigating on-screen software with strong typing skills
- · Looking for a chance to learn, grow and excel
Although we are currently working from home, you will love our beautiful, bright modern office in a classic building in old Montreal, 5 minutes from Champs-de-Mars metro.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday 12:30- 9:30 pm
Occasional Saturday Shift 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM as business requires
We are seeking individuals who have the ability to work from home during the Pandemic, and can work from our Montreal location thereafter. The following requirements should be met in order for you to capitalize on this opportunity:
- · Laptop or PC (Google Chrome book or Apple Mac book are not compatible)
- · Windows 10 as an operating system
- · Unlimited High speed Internet
- · Mobile Phone (unlimited data plan) or residential land line
- · Antivirus set up on your computer or Laptop
- · A closed secure space to work comfortably from during your entire shift
We offer tremendous growth & development opportunities including, on-going workshops, and Specialist training program for our employees to advance. Over 90% of our promotions are from within the company.
-April 14, 2022