Legal Assistant (Family Law, Estates, and Civil Litigation)
- Rate TBD
- Location Calgary, AB Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Specialized Help, Writing/Translation Legal services, Translation: English
- Duration Full Time - Part Time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Legal
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Calgary AB
This position is located in Airdrie.
Looking for a legal assistant to join our team. Must have at least 2 years of experience in Family Law, Wills and Estates, and Civil Litigation.
We are a vibrant, growing legal practice located in beautiful East Lake, Airdrie. The office is located close to many walking paths, outdoor recreation facilities, and a large park with a lake (a great place to eat lunch).
Successful applicants should:
- Have good technical skills, including a complete knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Be able to type at least 70 wpm
- Possess a familiarity with legal research, being able to investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Be able to handle a busy law practice and the workload of multiple senior lawyer
- Be mature, trustworthy, and a team player
- Have great organizational skills, including an ability to prioritize and multitask when assigned multiple tasks
- Be a good oral and written communicator. Must be fully fluent in English, with fluency in other languages being an asset
If this sounds like you, send us a message with your resume and your salary expectations.
-April 19, 2022