Administrative Assistant @ fitness studio (part-time)
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Administrative Assistant
- Duration ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment Part-timePART_TIME
- Area of Specialization None
- Languages required English, French Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
Our fitness studio (Monkland) is looking to hire an additional administrative assistant to join our dynamic team!
Approximate 20-25 hours/week.
We have different shifts available: weekend, evening, and some mornings.
Must be bilingual.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
-Booking/scheduling client training sessions
-Client customer service
-Giving potential clients information about the business/services
-Day-to-day e-mails, text messages, and calls
-Coordinating fitness trainer schedules
-General administrative tasks
*Must have at least 2-years experience doing administrative work
*Having an active lifestyle or experience in the fitness word is a plus, but not mandatory.
Please contact us by email to apply.
-May 13, 2022
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.