- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance, Sales & Marketing CRM, Management processes, Purchasing / Inventory
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
Our company, a global supplier of modular shipping container structures is seeking a Billing Administrator to help with invoicing, receivables and CRM management! You will be responsible for the effective management and profitable operation of your assigned branch office.
- Issue company contracts to new customers
- Manage all invoicing sent to customers
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, wires and credit card transactions.
- Updates receivables by totalling unpaid invoices.
- Maintain all records in CRM and accounting software
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolve valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries and change orders.
- Resolve invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolve collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Aggressively manage accounts receivables by ensure payments are received on time and sending accounts to collections that are past 90 days.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Assist with other administrative duties
- Daily maintenance of ZOHO CRM
- Previous experience in financial branch management, accounting services, financial services, or other related fields
- Knowledge of common banking practices
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to work under pressure
-April 19, 2022