Sales REPRESENTATIVE & Sales LEADER - (work from home and/or location)
- Rate $commission & bonus per hour CAD commission & bonus / HOUR
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance, Sales & Marketing Customer service, Financial Services/ Insurance, Sales and lead generation
- Duration contract flexible ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ONTELECOMMUTE
Do you have a desire to achieve? Are you competitive? Are you enthusiastic about your future? Do you have goals and dreams? And are you willing to work to achieve them? Do you like to contribute, have an impact?
Work has a different meaning when you care about what you do and the people with whom you interact. As an Insurance Independent Contractor Sales Representative, the work you do can have a positive influence on families and the decisions they make about insurance. Enjoy independence in managing how and when you approach customers and running your own business as you like it.
If you’re looking for a rewarding opportunity, you’ve found it at Our Insurance.
There are many benefits to joining Combined Insurance as an Independent Contractor Sales Representative:
- · Comprehensive Training Program
- · Ongoing field and sales support
- · Our proprietary 5 Point Marketing system
- · First class Sales Support Tools
- · Above average Income Potential (commission plus bonus)
- · Lifetime Residuals
- · Rewards and Recognition
- · Qualified Leads
- · Advancement opportunities
- · Leadership training and mentoring
- · Competitive product suite
As an independent insurance contractor, you will solicit prospective clients, perform financial needs analyses for individuals, families, self-employed people and business owners, and offer insurance products to meet those needs. You can also service existing clients and have opportunities to move into leadership roles.
To be successful as an Independent Insurance Contractor Sales Representative, you must:
- · Work well independently as well as in a team environment
- · Be sales-oriented, goals- and results-driven
- · Be professional with an entrepreneurial spirit
- · Have or be willing to obtain the required insurance license(s)
- · Comply with federal and provincial laws and regulations
- · Comply with Company Compliance rules
Interested by any of the above? Let’s talk!
-April 20, 2022