RF Design Engineer
- Rate TBD
- Location Vaughan, ON Canada
- Type of project IT & Software, Specialized Help Engineering, Game Design, Software Engineer
- Duration temporary contract, fulltime, permanent ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Vaughan ONTELECOMMUTE
An exciting opportunity for a well-organized, efficient individual to join our Engineering Team in a fast-paced High Tech Sports Technology company. We are a world leader in Sports Simulator development, manufacturing, sales and service located in Vaughan, Ontario.
The duties of the successful candidate will include, but not be limited to:
- Antenna design for mm wave microwave products.
- DSP programming for FMCW radar systems.
- Working independently on assigned projects.
- Other duties deemed to be necessary.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Minimum of 2+ years of professional experience in microwave design and development.
- Software development experience.
Nice to have:
- Consumer product development experience.
- Bluetooth development experience.
- Mobile software development experience.
We offer a rewarding, entrepreneurial Hybrid-work environment along with an attractive compensation package.
If you feel you have the above requirements, please apply by sending your Resume in confidence.
-April 25, 2022