Scheduling and Marketing Assistant
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada
- Type of project Administration Administrative Assistant
- Duration ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment Part-timePART_TIME
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required English Workhoppers Home Toronto ONTELECOMMUTE
We are launching a training course online and need someone to schedule the remaining tasks, as well as to follow-up to ensure they are completed on schedule. Good organizational and planning skills are required for this work.
For the marketing portion of the job, several videos need to be scheduled and the raw footage organized for editing for various social media platforms. Marketing experience would be helpful for this role. Good organizational and planning skills are required for this work.
There is add-on work for someone with marketing experience but this can be discussed and is not required for this role.
-May 6, 2022
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.