- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Health Occupational / Physical Therapy
- Duration part time hours
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
We are looking for an energetic, dynamic Physiotherapist who likes being in a fast-paced medical team environment. We provide all support services (e.g. claims processing, billing, facilities, marketing, etc.). PT’s deliver all services onsite on a rate-per-hour basis.
We are looking for the following:Don Valley Health and Wellness is a full-service 6,000 sq. ft. orthopedic and allied health clinic located in the atrium of the Pape Danforth Medical Centre in Toronto.
We are looking for a part time Physiotherapist with the potential to become a full-time position.
- You are willing to promote, create, and build your own practice Enjoy team dynamics and enjoy collaborating in a team setting
- An entrepreneurial mindset and strong business acumen
- Professionalism and discretion of patient files
- Must have Professional Liability Insurance
- Must be in good standing with the affiliated professional college.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Interacting with an array of patients in a warm, approachable, and professional manner
- Treating patients in a caring, efficient, and kind manner. Building rapport and engaging with patients.
- Cross-referring to other para-medical services provided by the clinic when beneficial to the patient.
- Maintaining the space, room, and equipment to the highest possible standards.
- Growing and building a strong patient base for Physiotherapy Marketing and promoting your services and the clinic Benefits.
-April 27, 2022
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.