Key Account Representative - SOREL
- Rate TBD
- Location Vaughan, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Sales & Marketing AccountEdge, Affiliate Marketing, Retail Sales
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Vaughan ON
DEAR RULE-BREAKERS, DREAMERS, CREATIVE MINDS: WE WANT YOU.
We believe you are your most powerful tool and your determination makes you an unstoppable force.
It all started with an iconic boot. But today, it’s so much more. Our all-season footwear pushes the boundaries of function-first fashion, breaks away from predictable fashion trends, and rises to any (and all) occasions. The kind of stuff you’ll want to wear all day, every day.
Our culture is all about who dare to draw outside the lines, but audaciously push forward as one. It’s an institution of creators, doers and leaders who bring the spirit of the boot into everything.
We believe the future belongs to the creative. The passionate. The forward-thinkers.
So, are you ready to step up and step into your element?
Walk with us
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Sales team is looking for a Key Account Rep for Canada, based out of our showroom in Vaughan, Ontario.
This role is primarily responsible for managing all sales functions for assigned Key Accounts to ensure the key account business grows according to sales projections. This includes detailed account financial planning, assortment planning, developing and implementing sales plans, projecting and tracking inventory needs for future production, working closely with customer service to manage orders, managing the special makes requests for the key accounts, and working closely with the SMU merchant and demand planning teams to assure proper management of the SMU business for key accounts.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Manage all aspects of the key accounts by developing and implementing sales strategies that promote the sale and sell through of our product.
- Develop and leverage relationships with key retailers.
- Financial Planning – Understand all components of an upfront financial plan for an account/department and be able to develop a plan for each account. Receipt flow and understanding of retail math are key components.
- Perform financial analysis of in-season key metrics, analyzing and managing sell through in season and make recommendations on order shifts and flows to positively affect the seasonal financials.
- Work closely with key accounts to establish appropriate sales goals based on sales history analysis and projected sales trends.
- Meet regularly with the buying and management teams of key accounts to project and manage inventory and purchase needs. Meet regularly with SOREL sales management to review sales data and account management.
- Understand and facilitate implementation of key on-line marketing strategies.
- Manage all on-line sales components including Brand landing pages, site SKU management and product descriptions.
- Assist in the planning, coordination, and implementation of seasonal marketing programs with accounts. Ideally, a candidate will have experience with both brick & mortar and online accounts.
- Able to use strong presentation skills to tell the brand story, initiative stories and product specific presentation at the selling table.
- Capable of working closely with our departments to coordinate product presentations and provide information on technical aspects of product including design and materials.
- Capable of working closely with an internal team of merchants, customer service and planning that is responsible for product planning and production, sales and inventory projections, SMU design, operational and logistics support, and information to all parties to help properly manage key account business.
- Experienced in managing sales order entry, bulk management, auto replenishment forecasts and order flow and fulfillment.
- Responsible for strategies to maintain profitability including off price and promotional offers.
- Able to understand the competition and able to communicate the issues that arise from our competitors to management/merchandising.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or Marketing and 3+ years direct sales experience in apparel/footwear industry.
- Direct sales experience, which can also be substituted or enhanced with experience in all forms of business planning and apparel buying experience.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing, sales theory, strategy, prospecting, account business planning, forecasting, use of sales aids, and closing techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of product lines/services and outdoor industry.
- Experience with department stores
- Previous experience in a management role (an asset).
- Experience with inventory planning and analysis (preferred).
- The ability to work both on-site, at our showroom in Vaughan, Ontario, as well as remotely.
-April 27, 2022