- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Health Massage Therapist
- Duration Full Time - Part Time hours
- Education required Vocational training
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
We are looking for an energetic, dynamic Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) who likes being in a fast-paced medical team environment. The position is available immediately.
Our team provide all support services (e.g. claims processing, billing, facilities, marketing, etc.) RMT’s deliver all services onsite on a rate to be discussed.
The Role: We are looking for the following:
- Part-time or Full-time Registered Massage Therapist
- You are willing to promote, create, and build your own practice
- Enjoy team dynamics and enjoy collaborating in a team setting
- An entrepreneurial mindset and strong business acumen
- Professionalism and discretion of patient files
- Must have Professional Liability Insurance
- Must be in good standing with affiliated professional college
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Interacting with an array of patients in a warm, approachable, and professional manner
- Treating patients in a caring, efficient, and kind manner
- Building rapport and engaging with patients
- Cross-referring to other para-medical services provided by the clinic where beneficial to the patient
- Maintaining the space, room, and equipment to the highest possible standards
- Ensuring therapy chart notes are completed and filed in an orderly manner
- Growing and building a strong patient base for Massage Therapy
- Marketing and promoting your services and the clinic
- A fully equipped clinic
- Full front desk and admin department to handle invoicing and claims management.
- Dynamic and exciting environment to grow practice.
-April 28, 2022