- Rate TBD
- Location Burlington, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Sales & Marketing Sales and lead generation, Strategy and Planning
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Burlington ON
Reporting to the Director of Client Services, we are looking for a dynamic Project Manager to join our Team. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, check out our website for more information about our company.
The Project Manager oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of a specific project to be completed on time and within budget and scope.
Key Performance Objective #1 – Execute service for key accounts
· Serve as Point-of-Contact for key accounts. Manage account service, scheduling and coordinating product and service delivery. Resolve client issues. Assess and document results to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
· Develop and maintain relationships and rapport with current clients. Collaborate with customer contacts to define needs and provide solutions. Manage client expectations.
· Identify and target new business sales opportunities from existing clients. Promote new products and service to accounts.
· Provide monthly status update on sales and project costs.
· Secure renewals and continuation of service contracts.
· Provide input and assistance in sales and marketing presentations.
· Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
· Assess problem situation to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
· Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
Key Performance Objective #2 – Represent Zip Signs externally and internally.
· Promote and maintain the company’s brand image and identity in the marketplace.
· Keep up-to-date on product and industry knowledge.
· Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
· Communicate feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
· Attend periodic training and sales meetings as required.
· Assist in the collection of accounts receivable as needed.
· Assist in training of new sales employees as required.
· Know, understand and comply with all company policies and procedures in the Employee Handbook.
· Maintain work area(s) in a clean and orderly manner.
· Diploma or degree in a related subject or equivalent work experience.
· 2-3 years’ experience planning and/or management experience. Sign industry experience would be preferable.
· Excellent communication skills and an ability to build positive relationships quickly.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Construction and sign experience would be an asset.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Zip Signs will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
-May 4, 2022