Call Center Representative (PM)
- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (From home)
- Type of project Administration Administrative Assistant, Call center, Customer service
- Duration contract/part time ongoing
- Education required Vocational training
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization None
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ONTELECOMMUTE
*NOTE – applicants must be prepared to participate in the interview process via phone and/or video conference. This is a temporary hybrid remote work position. Training period will be conducted 100% in the office.*
WORK HOURS: 1:30PM - 10:00PM
The purpose of the administrative function is to deliver superior service through accurate data entry, aid with correspondence, record keeping and filing, while providing information to customers and maintaining the accuracy of databases.
- Receive, process, and schedule requests for residential/commercial service as appropriate.
- Respond to customer requests and schedule timely service appointments.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Demonstrates a strong customer service orientation and takes responsibility for follow up to ensure customer needs and expectations are satisfied.
- Maintain regular and consistent communication with Technicians and customers.
- Issue correspondence as per predetermined schedule.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
- Identify areas of improvement based on the organization's strategic direction within areas of responsibility.
- Participate as needed in special department projects and other duties as assigned by department leaders
- 1-2 years Administrative and/or customer service experience
- Experience in office administration/office setting is an asset.
- Must have obtained an Ontario high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have obtained a post-secondary diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
WORKING AS A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- A Passion for helping people
- Stellar attendance and punctuality are a must
- Suitable at home work environment
- Motivated to be a consistent performer
-May 5, 2022