Instructor Therapist ( hybrid -from home and work on site)
- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (From home)
- Type of project Health Psychology / Therapy
- Duration part time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Psychology
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ONTELECOMMUTE
We are currently hiring Instructor Therapists for both Centre and home-based services.
We pride ourselves in providing exceptional behavioural and skills-based programming, which seek best outcomes for clients, families. Our training and mentoring practices provide an enriching and challenging environment that will nurture and advance Instructor Therapists’ clinical expertise.
What you can expect:
- Regular clinical reviews and team meetings (weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly)
- Opportunities to obtain RBT certification (offered in-house)
- Professional development opportunities (exposure to diversifying clinical skills in other behavioural programming, advancement in clinical responsibility)
- Access to BCBA/BCaBa supervision hours
- Competitive salary/ hourly rate (dependent on nature of employment i.e., part-time or full-time)
What we expect:
- Delivery of ABA therapy across various program models (i.e., various levels of intensity in relation to frequency and duration of sessions)
- Indirect clinical tasks: material preparation, some report writing, monitoring and flagging clients’ progress as needed, participating in clinical reviews, participating in team meetings
- Data collection and graphing
- Interaction with client families
- Travel will be required within the Halton and Peel Region
- Vulnerable sector screening (mandatory)
- 1 year experience working with individuals with ASD or other developmental or behavioural challenges as an IT
- Strong knowledge of Autism Spectrum Disorder and ABA/IBI
- Behavioural Science certificate/diploma or RBT certification
- Undergraduate degree in Psychology, Social Work or related field an asset
- Superior time management and oral/written communication skills
- Competency in MS Word and Excel
- A commitment to professional development
- Valid driver’s license and access to reliable vehicle
- Personal liability insurance (recommended)
- Able to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Commitment to clinical integrity while running energetic, creative, enthusiastic, and fun sessions!
We offer competitive salary/hourly rate in relation to experience and education, clinical support and guidance, and opportunities for professional growth and development.
Currently, we are hiring part time positions. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time (20 hours per week)
-May 9, 2022