Remote Customer Service Specialist 6 month contract
- Rate $ 17,50 CAD + 1$ of retention bonus per hour worked per hour CAD 17,50 CAD + 1$ of retention bonus per hour worked / HOUR
- Location Winnipeg, MB Canada (From home)
- Type of project Administration Administrative Assistant, Customer service
- Duration 6 months
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Winnipeg MBTELECOMMUTE
We are hiring a Customer Service Specialist for our Vaccine Service Center (fully remote) - Based in Canada.
In the role of remote Vaccines Service Center representative, you will manage and administer transactional processes associated with the Order to Cash and reverse distribution operations, to ensure compliance and accuracy of downstream reporting systems. You will develop and maintain strong customer relationships to better understand the needs of the various Channel Operation Segments and execute service strategies designed to create a competitive advantage.
This position will work directly with customers, trading partners, and all touchpoints of the Order to Cash process to ensure our customer's service level expectations are well understood and maintained.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday in shifts between 8am - 6pm EST (37,5 hours/week)
- Type of Work: Fully remote from wherever you want in Canada with all the equipment provided
- Mandatory to be based in Canada with valid documentation (PR, valid Working Visa or citizenship)
- Excellent English communication skills, spoken and written.
- Minimum of 2 years in a customer service environment preferably a call center.
- PC experience and knowledge of business software required with a concentration in Microsoft applications (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience supporting customers with e-commerce and ticketing systems using several applications.
- Comfortable making inbound and outbound calls.
- Understanding of web navigation and standard browser software (i.e. Chrome and/or Firefox).
- Experience using standard process management methodologies.
- BA/BS in a business would be a plus.
What issues will you be providing support to?
- Returning Orders
- Vaccine product inquiries
- Prices and Vaccine availability
- Guidance in e-commerce website
- Shipping status
- Claims (order reviews)
- Website account managing: password resets / account activations
- Achieve customer satisfaction through front-line contact with client customers. Handle & respond to inbound customer calls within parameters set by customer service levels.
- Maintain advanced organizational skills, a high level of self-motivation, ability to work independently/efficiently in a high-pressure environment, and a proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities through to completion.
- Maintain excellent interpersonal and telephone skills. Proven ability to forge strong relationships with customers. Work effectively and collaboratively with all team members and cross-functional workstreams.
- Develop and maintain an in‐depth knowledge of the client's product line, pricing structures, and various Channel Operations strategies.
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing of all service center-owned transactions including orders, claims, and returns to ensure compliance and cycle time goals are met. Responsible for timely escalation of issues/transactions outside of designated remit.
- Follow procedures as defined in Standard Operating Procedures in addition to proactively identify opportunities for process improvements.
-May 13, 2022