Bookkeeper/ Office Admin
- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Bookkeeping
- Duration part time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ON
We are looking for an extremely organized individual with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail to join our team.
Candidate must also be a Multi tasker, fast learner, reliable, & a team player who will be actively involved in the business growth and will be working closely with management team on a regular basis.
Candidate might be assisting in both positions as needed throughout the day.
Office responsibilities may include:
. Provide support to project managers.
· Provide office administrative support.
. Provide Support in managing benefit package.
· Provide Support in managing company Social Media/ Marketing profile.
. Perform other office tasks.
. HR knowledge is an asset.
Bookkeeping responsibilities may include:
- FULL CYCLE Book keeping: managing A/P, A/R, month- end and year -end accounting procedures.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts and investigate discrepancies.
-Experienced in Quick Books Premier. (minimum 2+ years experience)
-Keep all filling system organized with labels for easy access when needed.
- Process Bi-weekly Payroll preparation with Quick Books ( up to 45 employees) with Direct Deposit.
-Reconcile bank statements, credit cards,..
-Create invoices, follow up on them.
- Process Source deduction, HST, EHT, and WSIB reporting and remittances.
-Process T4 slips, T5018 slips and summaries, and ROES.
-Liaison with Company accounting firm and Company Principal.
- Accumulate, interpret and analyze financial data for monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
-Preparation of all Yearend Files, working directly with External Accountants to finalize Year End Financial Statements.
-Follow up with clients when needed to ensure Receivables are collected in a timely manner.
- full-time, part-time
- Salary dependent on experience.
- Company benefits after 3 months.
Experience and Education:
- Graduate with a degree related to Accounting.
- A minimum of 2+ years experience in full cycle accounting using QuickBooks.
- Must be Proficient with Office , Excel, Outlook, Word.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Bookkeeping experience working in the construction industry is an asset.
-May 13, 2022