Cook (4 months, part-time)
- Rate $19 per hour CAD 19 / HOUR
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Specialized Help Cook / Chef / Baker
- Duration 4 months
- Education required Vocational training
- Years of experience N/A
- Type of employment Freelance/Contractor, Part-timeCONTRACTOR, PART_TIME
- Area of Specialization None
- Languages required English Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
- Ensures the orders of the clients are prepared correctly and efficiently, according to set recipes and standards.
- Prepares the mise en place for all items on the menu and monitors the quality of the food.
- Restocks the kitchen supplies after closing hours and notifies the supervisor is a product needs to be purchased.
- Receives, retrieves and stores all food items and ensures that all perishable and non-perishable items are rotated and used in the correct order (First In, First Out)
- Ensures a safe and clean workplace and compliance to safety, hygiene and quality standards.
- Monitors and ensures the machines and equipment are safe and in a proper condition.
- Executes their job in accordance with the approved Brand Experience related policies.
- Carries out other job-related activities that are assigned by the Chef or management.
Availability: Thursday to Sunday.
-June 18, 2022
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.