Data Entry Clerk (PM) hybrid
- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project General support, Technology Data entry, Information system analyst
- Duration contract/part time ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Engineering
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ON
*NOTE – applicants must be prepared to participate in the interview process via phone and/or video conference. This is a temporary hybrid remote work position. Training period will be conducted 100% in the office.*
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday from 1:30PM - 10:00PM
The purpose of the administrative function is to deliver superior service through accurate data entry, aid with correspondence, record keeping and filing, while providing information to customers and maintaining the accuracy of databases.
- Adhere to established training processes and procedures to ensure compliance with the quality management system and consistency within the department.
- Review work orders for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure accuracy in information transfer and coding of documentation.
- Update necessary system with completed information and process charges where necessary.
- Resolve all incoming inquiries from in-house and external customers.
- Timely and accurate creation, correction, and fulfillment of work orders.
- Track and provide progress report on the status of work assignments.
- Correspond and investigate with the Technicians and Utility organizations regarding errors.
- Identify areas of improvement based on the organization's strategic direction within areas of responsibility.
- Multitask efficiently using several Windows applications simultaneously to verify customer information, determine the root cause of any issue and provide the proper resolution.
- Must have obtained an Ontario high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have obtained a post-secondary diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required due to high level of interaction with Enbridge, technicians, and co-ordination of process with all internal departments.
- Must have a demonstrated understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in problem solving, organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to think analytically.
- Required to co-ordinate multiple projects to defined timelines with the ability to balance a number of tasks at one time.
- Excellent keyboarding skills
-May 25, 2022