Social Media (Freelance, 10 hrs/wk, Work from home)
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Digital Marketing, Social Media
- Duration Approx. 10 hours/wk ongoing
- Education required Vocational training
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment Freelance/ContractorCONTRACTOR
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Montreal QCTELECOMMUTE
Manufacturer of markers for artists and street artists, located in Montreal is seeking an experienced Social Media expert. This is a freelance, part-time role. Approximately 10 hours per week. Work can be done from home, but candidate should live in the Montreal area.
Now that our webstore has been overhauled we will be shifting our attention to social media. We want to increase followers/likes on our social media pages in order to increase sales on our web store and expand the number of retailers selling our markers.
We are searching for a freelance Social Media expert who will contact influencers and work with them. Posting on different platforms.
Increasing our influence on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. Hashtags, Paid ads. Discussion on: existing and future content, repackaging existing content.
Provide insight and a Social Media Strategy.
• Posting on social media page (the content, titles, and descriptions)
• Contact and work with influencers
• Coordinate posting schedules
• Analyze posts and help to determine new content
• Must be available for part-time employment
• Must have experience managing a social media page
• Understanding of social community management
• Strong attention to detail
• Fluent in Social Media, 3-5 years experience.
Competitive hourly rate.
-November 11, 2022
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.