Returns Processing Specialist
- Rate $17.5 per hour CAD 17.5 / HOUR
- Location Halifax, NS Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Specialized Help, Technology Banking, Ecommerce
- Duration 3 months
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Halifax NS
Science led global healthcare company with a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 86 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centers in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China.
Please note this position is a contract until September 30, 2022. Also, the position doesn’t involve sales or providing any medical advice.
- Achieve customer satisfaction through front line contact with client customers. Handle & respond to inbound customer calls within parameters set by customer service levels.
-Performing outbound calls concerning product returns and rebates.
- Maintain advanced organizational skills, a high level of self-motivation, ability to work independently/efficiently in a high-pressure environment, and a proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities through to completion.
- Maintain excellent interpersonal and telephone skills. Proven ability to forge strong relationships with customers. Work effectively and collaboratively with all team members and cross functional work streams.
- Possess strong communication skills including the ability to keep others informed, listen for understanding, effective presentation skills and concise writing ability.
- Develop and maintain an in‐depth knowledge of client's product line, pricing structures, and the various Channel Operations strategies.
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing of all service center owned transactions including orders, claims, and returns to ensure compliance and cycle time goals are met. Responsible for timely escalation of issues/transactions outside of designated remit.
- Follow procedures as defined in Standard Operating Procedures in addition to proactively identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Excellent English communication skills, spoken and written.
- Minimum of 2 years in a customer service environment preferably a call center.
- BA/BS in a business
- Related field or equivalent work experience.
- PC experience and knowledge of business software required with a concentration in Microsoft applications (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience supporting customers with ecommerce systems.
- Has worked in Banking, Credit Department or Insurance.
- Comfortable making outbound calls (no Cold Calling or Sales)
- Understanding of web navigation and standard browser software (i.e. Internet Explorer and/or Firefox).
- Experience using standard process management methodologies
- Schedule: 37.5 hours a week. Day schedule (Monday to Friday)
-Flexible working conditions
- Dynamic work environment
- Learning courses, (2000+ courses available)
- Team building activities/events
- 4-week paid training
- Centre of Excellence for Innovation
- Leading edge contact center technology
- Mentor/Mentee program
-June 16, 2022