Food Service Supervisor
- Rate $14.5 per hour CAD 14.5 / HOUR
- Location Halifax, NS Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Specialized Help Hospitality Industry
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required N/A
- Years of experience N/A
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Halifax NS
What is expected of you?
As a Restaurant Supervisor
- Oversees all front and back of the house restaurant operations in the absence of the manager - Delivering genuine hospitality and exceptional guest experience - Ensure all operational and administrative procedures and standards are adhered to - Respond to customer complaints tactfully and professionally - Maintain quality control for all food served - Assist in staff evaluations and provide feedback to improve the customer’s experience - Organize the prepping and cooking of food to ensure the highest quality possible - Work in different positions to help deliver the best customer service experience - Oversee health code compliance and sanitation standards - Seek ways to cut waste and decrease operational costs - Under the guidance of the manager, train new employees and provide ongoing training for all staff - complete administrative duties as assigned by the manager Skills and past experience:
- Committed to working full time in a challenging fast paced retail environment - Great communication and interpersonal skills - Highly organized and proficient in time management - Proficient in MS Office and Point of Sales software is an asset - A min of 1-3 years in supervisory capacity in the QSR or fast casual industry - A strong knowledge of health and safety and foods standards - Basic Food Safety and First Aid certification - We don’t measure success by dollars, we measure success by driving deeper devotion leading to high standards from our franchisee and people to our guests.
The right person for this dynamic job has much more than a solid managerial and training skill set. We believe that trust and respect are key ingredients that lead to a fresher more often approach in everything we do. If you are someone who believes training makes perfect and if you genuinely enjoy people and understand that customer service is all about driving deeper devotion through a superior product, then we are the team for you!
Work Remotely No
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Schedule: 8 hour shift Day shift Holidays Night shift Weekend availability
COVID-19 considerations: Remote interview process Social distancing guidelines in place Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
-June 23, 2022