E-Commerce Channel Administrator, NAM
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing, Technology Ecommerce, SEO / SEM
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
Working for an 140 year old global company in an international environment, this individual will be responsible for overseeing the day to day e-commerce activities to drive awareness, engagement, and revenue for all V. Fraas’ active online platforms in NAM. This well rounded and digital-savvy individual, with the support of management, will help execute the e-commerce business and online sales strategies as they align to the broader channel strategies and objectives of the company in both Canada and the United States. They will also assist in executing all web and marketing efforts of the business, such as email, affiliate, search engine (Paid Search, SEO, CSEs) and social media marketing, to achieve web sales targets. This position will also touch various other aspects of the e-commerce channel, such as inventory and order management, product placement, creative merchandising, data analysis and customer relations.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have strong Shopify working knowledge and back-end experience.
- Must have strong Amazon working knowledge: ASIN, order (customer & FBA) & inventory management experience.
- Must have strong knowledge and understanding of ERP, SKU and inventory management, content management systems, ecommerce UX strategies and MS Office suite.
- General understanding of SEO, Google Analytic metrics.
- General understanding of social media advertising and Amazon Campaigns.
- Experience in Adobe Suite programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc., an asset.
- Experience in product photography and coordination across multiple channels.
- Self-motivated, proactive, organized, project oriented, initiative-taker, analytical and entrepreneurial.
- Good business acumen, with a keen focus on attention to detail and excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Passion and/or experience in the fashion industry, a plus.
- Oversee the day to day operations of the Amazon NAM seller accounts: sales, product presence, order and inventory management.
- Oversee the day to day operations of the Shopify NAM accounts: sales, product presence, order and inventory management, email and e-blast marketing.
- Interact with various middleware partners and internal international company teams (i.e. Germany).
- Update and maintain product image catalog, seasonally.
- Manage creative content including updating homepages, product pages, blogs and key content pages.
- Prepare, analyze and decipher sales reports and dash board metrics across multiple sites, proposing recommendations and go forward strategies.
- Coordinate product flow across websites, marketplaces and social media.
- Execute product uploads and update product pages on relevant websites.
- Support and contribute to the creation and execution of all e-commerce promotional activities including Social media campaigns on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Research and provide best practices and data analysis on competitive products and competitors.
- Assist with seasonal retail initiatives including packaging, print, online advertising, direct mail marketing, public relations, and promotional campaigns to our customers/public.
- Provide back-up support for order management and customer service across multiple e-comm platforms.
- Minimum of post-secondary education.
- 2+ years of previous experience in business economics, information technology or e-commerce.
-July 1, 2022