Golang developer (contract)
- Rate $70-80 per hour CAD 70-80 / HOUR
Montreal, QC Canada
Barrie, ON Canada (From home)
- Type of project Technology C++, Programming, Python
- Duration Full-time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment OtherOTHER
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required English Workhoppers Home Montreal QCBarrie ONTELECOMMUTE
Candidate will work with novel Golang technology to develop and manage proprietary software aimed to detect problems with audio-video synchronization.
Candidate is expected to be able to setup their own docker environments and resolve all library dependencies needed to execute program.
In order to do this, extensive Linux (Ubuntu) experience is needed and experience with BASH Shell scripts is a plus.
Prior experience with video delivery, ffmpeg, OpenCV and C++ would also be a big benefit for the project.
Golang, Familiarity with features up to Python is nice to have)
Extensive Linux command line experience
Git (Experience with pulling, pushing, resolving merge conflicts, and pull requests)
Nice To have:
Knowledge of video streaming
Experience with CICD pipelines (Jenkins, Spinnaker)
If you know anyone who may be interested and qualified, please let me know.
We can pay very attractive rates and opportunities is long term 1+ years to 5 years
Preference to candidates in Canada or closer to PST
Send CV to victoria @ workhoppers.com
-July 4, 2022
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.