Bookkeeper Office Manager
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Bookkeeping
- Duration contract/part time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
A growing multi-family building owner and operator in Southwestern Ontario who is looking for a new part-time member of our team.
As the successful candidate, you are a self-starter that has the proven ability to work effectively within a team, your communication skills are above average, and you strive for operational excellence.
In this role, you will be an integral part of the organization, working with the President, General Manager, and various Building Managers overseeing several critical administrative and bookkeeping functions of the business in various capacities as we continue to acquire new properties and build our portfolio.
· Manage Payroll, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions
· Manage Bookkeeping functions for individual properties and the portfolio (Quickbooks)
· Work with the external Accountant in completing monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting
· Respond to lender and government reporting requirements (CRA, etc.)
· Assist in annual budget, month end and year end reporting
· Track office and utility consumption across the portfolio to identify opportunities for savings
· Other ad hoc responsibilities as required.
-July 19, 2022