Scheduling Coordinator, hybrid
- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (From home)
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance, General support Business Analysis, Customer service, Data entry
- Duration 12 months
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ONTELECOMMUTE
*NOTE – applicants must be prepared to participate in the two round interview process via phone and/or video conference. This is a temporary hybrid remote work position. Training period will be conducted 100% in the office. *
- Monday to Friday from 8:00AM - 4:30PM
- Must be flexible to work after hours when needed.
The Scheduling Coordinators primary roll will be to create and maintain schedules of our contractors to ensure full coverage 24/7. You will maintain constant communication with all parties involved to ensure accuracy and updates are maintained in as real time as possible. This position is also part of a group that provides reporting and business support to the company. Secondary responsibility will be to help provide support for the Business Solutions Group. This role is for someone who is self-driven and can work under pressure with little supervision. The successful candidate must be able to work variable shifts depending on the scheduling need, which will include evenings and weekend hours.
The primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Create, maintain, and communicate schedules for Technicians.
- On call scheduling support (Overtime as required).
- Email and phone call support for scheduling changes and maintenance.
- Data validation.
- Reporting analysis.
- Interact with Supervisors and Managers to meet their needs and requests, resolving complaints as they arise.
- Maintain daily communications with Technicians for scheduling issues and problem resolution, making corrections as required in a timely manner.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
- High school or equivalent diploma.
- Scheduling experience is an asset.
- Must be able to balance multiple tasks and prioritize daily.
- Must maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to use judgement and tact when dealing with general inquiries.
- Good work ethic is a must and ability to work independently.
- Suitable WFH set up.
- High level of experience with Microsoft application.
WORKING AT A LAKESIDE LOCATION
- Ability to work from home or in office when expected.
- Flexibility is key; applicants must be open to working voluntary and mandatory extra hours and willing to work at a fast pace.
- Extended periods of sitting.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Applications
- Attention to detail
-July 26, 2022