Sales / Events Admissions Associate (FT)
- Rate TBD
Toronto, ON Canada
Mississauga, ON Canada
Etobicoke, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Sales & Marketing Customer service, Sales and lead generation
- Duration ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment Freelance/Contractor, Part-time, OtherCONTRACTOR, PART_TIME, OTHER
- Area of Specialization Education
- Languages required English Workhoppers Home Toronto ONMississauga ONEtobicoke ON
We are the premier SSAT and SAT preparation provider in Canada for students seeking admission to private/independent schools as well as U.S. colleges. For further information, please visit our site.
We are looking for a sales leader who is driven by a growth mindset and has a proven track record of 3-5 years successful sales outcomes experience, within the context of education or consultative services.
Does this describe YOU?
• Enjoy working with a small core team.
• Energetic and results-oriented and love getting to YES!
• Have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals weekly.
• Enjoy high volume calls interacting with families and schools to provide secondary/post-secondary education admissions services.
• Confident with various sales modes including delivering a PowerPoint presentation, video meeting or in-person engagements.
• Enjoy supporting marketing initiatives and company events for community engagement and company growth or lead generation.
• Live in Toronto and can easily commute to the office every day (Office is at 876 Eglinton Ave E).
• Want to be a part of a growing team for at least 3-5+ years.
• Have intermediate or advanced skills in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and using CRMs (like Salesforce).
• Would welcome the opportunity to be mentored by the Founder.
• Want to demonstrate that I am a top sales performer and eventually lead a sales team and be a part of the core Executive team.
• Enjoy working with productive, goal-oriented individuals.
• Passionate about impacting future generations and helping students find their future.
• Self-starter with a positive attitude who likes to work independently and relish being challenged.
• Competent and confident individual who enjoys thinking outside the box to get to a successful outcome.
• Outreach and communicating to families, schools, and administrators.
• Dedicated and always see projects through to the end. I am driven by results, not excuses.
• Can build rapport quickly, be proactive, and demonstrate grit and resourcefulness.
• Embrace change and can handle multiple projects at one time.
• Motivation comes from within and the impact I make, which makes me driven to succeed. I don’t need external accolades.
• Organized, and articulate and I have excellent written communication skills.
• Tenacious, persistent, results-oriented, and competitive.
• Want to be a part of a company with unlimited compensation potential and contribute to growth.
• Enjoy working in a culture of collaboration, transparency, respect, and innovation with trailblazing individuals who embrace a growth mindset.
If you answered YES to ALL the questions above, we’d love to hear from you!
If you answered NO to any of the questions above, you are not the right fit so please do not apply.
Your core responsibility in this consultative sales role will be to interact with parents of children from Grades 1 to 12 to secure enrollments into one of our many highly regarded programs to help children achieve their potential and goals. In addition, you will engage with schools and organizations to coordinate and conduct information sessions and facilitate group programs.
You will also engage with Elementary/High schools, U.S. Colleges, and other organizations to sell opportunities pertaining to our events.
-January 24, 2023
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.