Environmental Services Field Technician/Labourer
- Rate TBD
- Location Calgary, AB Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Specialized Help Engineering, Technical support
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Engineering
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Calgary AB
We are recruiting for Remediation Field Technicians to join our Operations Team in conducting site remediation services linked primarily to our Ex-Situ and In-situ chemical remediation process.
Responsibilities may include the following:
Ø Support activities and develop skills that contribute to the implementation of contaminated site remediation projects, mainly consisting of in-situ and ex-situ chemical remediation approaches.
Ø Conduct soil and groundwater sampling programs related to the remediation programs.
Ø Prepare and manage field supplies, equipment and third party sub-contractors.
Ø Conduct fieldwork and operate specialized chemical handling equipment at remediation sites to ensure project continuity, quality and general filed duties necessary for completion of remediation projects.
- Manage maintenance and construction of injection systems and trailers. These include various pumps and process equipment to monitor and measure injection of liquids and slurries into formations.
- When not in the field, conduct routine maintenance and shop duties for the injection/process systems and vehicles.
Ø Implement established project quality management and health and safety systems.
Ø Liase with clients and contractors while ensuring all health and safety programs are being adhered to.
The preferred candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
Ø Good understanding or applied experience with electrical and mechanical systems, pumps and piping/flow process, and familiarity with various hand tools.
Ø Ambitious and self-motivated. Diligent toward maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
Ø Experience in the environmental/oilfield industries is preferred, but consideration will be granted to strong candidates with other industry experience.
Ø Experience driving pick-ups and towing trailers. Class 5 or better driver’s license, with at least 3 years’ experience is required.
TRIUM is a small, niche and specialized firm. Our focus is on innovation and collaboration in the environmental remediation sector. We service western canada on some of the most unique project locations. We have been in business for 16 years with a reputation for being at the forefront of our industry.
-July 28, 2022