- Rate $15.00-$16.00 per hour CAD 15.00-$16.00 / HOUR
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Health Medical / dental secretary
- Duration hours
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Medical and Health Professions
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ON
We are a busy small animal clinic in central Mississauga who is seeking a Veterinary Assistant/Receptionist to join our team!
If you are looking to join a workplace that will give you on the job training and have you face wide range of challenges all while giving you a sense of gratitude and appreciation for all of our furry friends, then our Hospital is the place to be!
Duties and skills include, but are not limited to:
- Some assisting if needed with the Veterinarian/Registered Veterinary Technician in appointments and treatments.
- Answering phones, booking appointments, taking messages for doctors and technicians
- Handling of small animals experience an asset, must be comfortable with handling/holding dogs and cats
-Cleaning of kennels and tidying/stocking exam rooms
-Follow up phone calls and appointment reminders
-Miscellaneous tasks around the clinic
All interested applicants, please submit your resume along with your availability. Please do not contact the clinic directly via phone.
While we appreciate the interest, only applicants with experience with animal care will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Industry: Health Care
Job Types: 1 Part-time permanent position, 1 Full-time permanent position
Part-time hours: 30-40 per week
-August 1, 2022