Bilingual Senior Customer Representative - French
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (From home)
- Type of project Administration, Specialized Help Customer service, Technical support
- Duration 12 months
- Education required Vocational training
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ONTELECOMMUTE
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 to 7pm, rotating shift
Provides first and/or second level business support, advice, and guidance to sales and service colleagues (i.e., Business Help Desks). Acts as trusted advisors to stakeholders, providing a source of business process, policy, procedure, product and/or system expertise. Provides extensive business knowledge in an effective, responsible, and timely manner to aid in delivering business results and/or minimizing risk.
· Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
· Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
· Participates in team projects, keeping up to date on new initiatives and processes.
· Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
· Analyze data and information to provide insight and recommendations.
· Provides first point of contact operational support to internal business partners and end clients.
· Provides excellent service and support for all in-scope business groups, products, policies, and procedures.
· Maintain solid knowledge within subject matter specialties.
· Notifies and provides regular updates on operational issues to business partners.
· Ensures Incident Management Processes are followed.
· May support change management of varying scope and type; tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities.
· Supports the development of tailored messaging, which may include writing, editing and distributing communications.
· Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
· Coordinates and executes specific activities for the implementation of strategic initiatives; includes tracking metrics and milestones.
· Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
· Analyzes issues and determines next steps.
· Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
· Typically, between 2 - 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - Good.
· Knowledge of the business/group processes/procedures/tools/technology.
· Knowledge of applicable risk and regulatory requirements and the impact on the business/group.
· Specialized knowledge.
· Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
· Organization skills - Good.
· Collaboration & team skills - Good.
· Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
-August 2, 2022