Social Media & Digital Marketing Co-op Student- FALL 2022!!!
- Rate TBD
- Location Kitchener, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing, Volunteering Digital Marketing, Internship, Social Media
- Duration 3 months
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience None
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Communication and journalism
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Kitchener ON
We are hiring a full-time co-op student for the fall term!
We are currently seeking a student to join our Communications team supporting Communications & Digital Marketing for the Fall 2022 term.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Director, you will provide support in writing articles and interviewing patients/staff, writing thought-leader posts and blog entries, designing graphics, creating digital and print marketing content and supporting marketing and digital campaigns.
The ideal candidate is a strong writer, has a good eye for digital design, and is current with digital communications best practices.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to learn all aspects of communications, with real autonomy: internal/external communications, marketing, PR, digital, web, branding, design, tech writing, video and social media. We have some really exciting projects and campaigns underway.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating and delivering staff communications
- Assisting Talent Acquisition Partners with social media campaigns, events and advertising to market career opportunities
- Responding to social media posts and engaging with community members in an honest and authentic way
- Flagging responses requiring input to the appropriate internal and external team members
- Constantly identifying and using online opportunities to communicate CarePartners brand to existing employees, potential employees, patients and the public
- Supporting corporate teams with communication strategy and execution
- Writing and editing communications, bulletins, blog posts and help maintain our SharePoint intranet
- Other duties as assigned
- Currently enrolled in a Communications Studies, Digital Marketing, Digital Communications undergrad or post-grad degree
- Demonstrated experience with Canva, Adobe InDesign and Adobe PhotoShop
- Familiarity with PowerPoint, Word and Excel preferred
- Proficient with all social media platforms, social media metrics, social media advertising and Hootsuite
- Excellent oral, written and digital communications skills
- Creative flair to create visually appealing designs that promote interest and readability
- Demonstrated ability to work strategically and creatively
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS and Sharepoint an asset
-August 3, 2022