- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Health Psychology / Therapy
- Duration Freelance ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Psychology
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
We are currently looking for skilled individuals to fill contract Instructor Therapist positions around GTA.
Instructor Therapists will work one-on-one with individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (or other developmental disabilities) in the clients home or community setting, while employing Applied Behaviour Analysis (IBI/ ABA) teaching strategies as directed by a Senior Therapist and BCBA.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Implementing client-specific ABA techniques and programming as instructed by the Senior Therapist and BCBA.
- Delivering direct service in either the client's home or a community setting.
- Record and graph data.
- Documenting progress through detailed notes.
- Consistent communication with Senior Therapist and BCBA.
Successful candidates should possess:
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members.
- A valid Ontario Driver’s License and access to a personal vehicle or other reliable methods of transportation.
- A College Diploma or University Degree in a related field.
- ABA/Autism-related Diploma/Certificate is an asset.
- Minimum 2 years of experience implementing ABA teaching strategies.
- Registered Behaviour Technician (RBT), or working towards RBT certification is an asset.
- Flexible Hours and Scheduling.
- Bi-Weekly Pay.
- Ongoing support, learning, and room to grow both professionally and financially.
- Part-time hours with the potential to build up a full-time caseload. Compensation is based upon experience, education, and professional credentials.
A screening tool is required by both the client and the therapist before going into the session. Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) as required. Good hand-washing and sanitizing are a must.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance
Salary: $25.00-$35.00 per hour
-August 4, 2022