- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Administrative Assistant, Bookkeeping
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
We are an emerging reproductive healthcare centre in Toronto. Our goal is to improve patient experience, safety, and success rates by integrating technology into all aspects of a patient's fertility journey. We are committed to improving the clinical experience for our staff to enable them to better care for patients. Our intention is to improve patients' experience by designing their journeys to be seamless, guided by science and to improve their pregnancy outcomes.
Funded by FH Health, the company will join the FH family of brands as the company continues to expand its footprint in the healthcare space. We are uniquely positioned to bring a new and improved experience to families who want to know more about their reproductive health or who are starting their own fertility journeys.
We are looking for a Personal & Executive Assistant to join our growing tech start-up in the healthcare sector!
This individual should have excellent interpersonal skills, strong speaking and writing skills, and a very strong work ethic.
This position will cover EA and PA functions for a C-level executive.
The Personal & Executive Assistant will be responsible for all business and personal related duties as delegated by the executive. The Personal & Executive Assistant must have their own car and be willing to travel in Toronto.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate strong organizational skills and ensure that all tasks assigned are completed efficiently and within their respective deadlines. Ultimately, an exceptional Personal & Executive Assistant will ensure that executives’ time is maximized by effectively and efficiently managing their schedules and ensuring all other business and personal administrative tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Basic bookkeeping and mail sorting.
- Screening telephone calls, taking messages and responding to queries.
- Arranging domestic and international flights, transportation, and accommodation for C-level executive.
- Managing executives' personal and business calendars.
- Coordinating meetings, conference calls, and interviews.
- Preparing for board meetings, which includes drafting agendas, gathering and printing all necessary documents, and organizing refreshments.
- Organizing events logistics (e.g. finding venues and booking food)
- Forwarding or replying to emails and correspondence addressed to C-level executive.
- Compiling and submitting expense reports to C-level executive.
- Performing personal errands for the executives as required.
- Compose and edit letters, documents, emails, proposals and ensure follow up with those that require answers, responses, and written replies.
- Assist in the management and organization of the Executives calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, and daily activities, including running errands.
- Spend time and become familiar with all aspects of business and residence.
- Coordinate and manage vendors and contractors at office and/or residence.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Extremely detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks.
- Excellent people skills.
- Creative problem solving.
- Detail oriented and good bookkeeping skills.
- Privacy conscious and must be willing to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Detail to appearance; dress in a professional manner.
- Must be flexible and willing to work extra time during busy times and on call during weekends and after business hours.
- Must demonstrate a can-do attitude.
- Must be able to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately, sometimes with little direction.
- Previous experience handling travel arrangements.
- Ability to read and interpret various documents.
- Ability to speak effectively among executives, clients, customers, and employees.
- Ability to resolve complex administrative problems independently and perform tasks that are diverse and advanced.
- High level of interpersonal skills to interact with coworkers and executives.
- Ability to problem solve and follow through on a variety of tasks.
- Ability to work on business and personal items interchangeably.
- Demonstrate the highest level of ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times with all situations and documentation.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and extensive use of Microsoft Office and/or Mac OS.
- Must have a reliable automobile with adequate auto insurance and a good driving record.
- Mail sorting.
- Must be able to work some weekends.
- Must be a Canadian Citizen or have the right to work in Canada.
-August 4, 2022